The Yellow Ball class is designed for juniors ages 12 to 14 who are wanting to start playing tennis or further develop their game. In this class juniors will be introduced to the fundamental game of tennis and work on racquet and ball control and overall athletic skill, as well as becoming more accustomed to competition.
A new session starts the first week of each month. If there is room available, you may enroll mid-session for a prorated fee. You may select to register for one or two classes per week.
- Saturdays from 2:30pm - 4:00pm
- Tuesdays from 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Thursdays from 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and/or Friday from 12:00pm - 3:00pm (Summer Session only)
- 90 minute classes - $204 1 day per week (4 classes total)
90 minute classes - $408 2 days per week (8 classes total)
90 minute classes - $612 3 days per week (12 classes total)
- 180 Minute classes - $408 1 day per week (4 classes total)
- 180 Minute classes - $816 2 days per week (8 classes total)
- 180 Minute classes - $1,224 3 days per week (12 classes total)
Existing Members click here to register
New to the RRTC? Click here to learn about membership.