Adult Programs, Mixers, and Drills
Adult Drills are always offered on a week by week basis, come to one or come to all! Mixers are a great way to have fun and meet the other RRTC Members.
A Randy Ross Tennis Center Membership is needed to participate in programs. Visit our Membership page to sign up before registering for programs.
Not sure if the club is right for you? Call us to come try it out before you join.
The RRTC Adult Drills are where you come to have a ton of fun, and hit a lot of balls. Each tennis pro will lead the players through a unique series of activities to work on all aspects of the game. Drills are full of movement and exercise.
- Players are encouraged to participate at their current NTRP Level.
- Each drill will be up to 6 players, co-ed unless specified.
- Drills are on a week by week basis, attend one or attend all!
- Fee: 1.5 hour drills are only $32
- RRTC Membership or Instructional Membership required to participate.
- 3.5 Level - 9:00 - 10:30am - Pro Randy - NEW!
- 4.0 Level - 9:00 - 10:30am - Pro Gay - NEW time for Summer!
- 4.5/5.0 Level - 12:00 - 1:30pm - Pro Gay
Adult Mixers, Events and Tournaments
The RRTC Adult Mixers and Events are the the perfect way to practice your tennis, have a great time, and meet other members of RRTC.
Free Court Day! July 2
July 2, 2021
Join us on July 2nd for free court reservations from 9am to 4pm. Please limit your reservation to 90 minutes. Open to members and non-members. Book online in 10sPortal or call us to make your reservation.
Free Court Day! August 6
August 6, 2021
Reserve up to 90 minutes of free court time from 9am to 4pm. Open to members and non-members.
Free Adult Mixer
August 14, 2021
Join us for a fun evening of tennis and meeting the other members of the RRTC. Mixer will run from 6-8pm.
Ready to sign up?
Click the button below to sign up now on our online membership portal. Contact us with any challenges and we can sign you up directly!