The Red Ball Tennis class is designed for children ages 5 to 7. In this class juniors will be introduced to fundamental athletic skills for tennis, and they will begin to become familiar with racquet and ball control. Juniors will play on the 36 foot court. In this class, emphasis is put on body control, spatial awareness, athletic development, and most of all having fun!
Players will participate in group activities together and also separated out into break out groups by level for additional skill work.
A new session starts the first week of each month. If there is room available, you may enroll mid-session for a prorated fee.
Red Ball 1
- Sundays from 9:00am - 10:00am
- Wednesdays from 3:30pm - 4:30pm
Red Ball 2
- Sundays from 10:00am - 11:00am
- Wednesdays from 4:30pm - 5:30pm
- $260 2 days per week (8 classes total)
- $130 1 day per week ( 4 classes total)
Existing members click here to register
New to the RRTC? Click here to learn about membership