High School Boys Program
April 2, 2022 - May 21, 2022
The Randy Ross Tennis Center High School Boy Program is for players who are wanting to improve their game for high school tennis. We will work on footwork, stroke production, mental skills, matchplay, and of course have some fun along the way.
Varsity Red is for the majority of high school players. Varsity Blue is for more advanced players who are on strong high school teams, play singles, state champions and similar. If you are not sure which level please sign up for the Red Level and the coaches will let you know if you are a better fit for the Blue Level.
April 2nd through May 21st, 2022
- Junior Varsity Level - Saturdays 12:00noon - 2:00pm
- Varsity Red Level - Saturdays 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Varsity Blue Level - Saturdays 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- $520 per player
- 8 weeks of instruction
- 12 players per program
- If you miss a class we offer one make up class per session if room is available. The make up class must be in the same or lower level class and within the same session. Makeups are not guaranteed.
- RRTC Junior Membership or Instructional Membership required