The Green Ball Tennis class is designed for children ages 10 to 12. In this class kids will be introduced to the fundamental athletic skills required to play the complete game of tennis, they will become familiar with racquet and ball control, and will play from the full 78 foot court. In this class, emphasis will be on athletic, technique, and skill development.
Juniors will participate in actives all together and also in breakout groups based on level. They can sign up for either one or two days per week.
A new session starts the first week of each month. If there is room available, you may enroll mid-session for a prorated fee.
Green Ball 1
- Thursdays from 5:30pm -6:30pm
- Sundays from 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Green Ball 2
- Tuesdays from 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Saturdays from 11:00am - 12:00pm
Green Ball 3 (Sign-up by pro approval only)
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- 60 minute classes - $136 - 1 day per week ( classes total)
- 60 minute classes - $272 - 2 day per week (8 classes total)
120 minute classes - $272 - 1 day per week (4 classes total)
120 minute classes - $544 - 2 days per week (8 classes total)
120 minute classes - $816 - 3 days per week (12 classes total)
New to the RRTC? Click here to learn about membership.