Junior Academy 2018
RRTC Academies are for players who are serious about working on their games while having fun doing it. Each day’s drills will focus on a different aspect of the game while working footwork, stroke production, mental skills, matchplay, and fun! There are four levels to ensure appropriate level of instruction and match play.
- The Champ level Academy is for players who are competitive at the District level and are preparing to compete at the Sectional level.
- The Super Champ level Academy is for players who are competitive at the Sectional level and are preparing to compete at the Regional and National levels.
- The High School Academy is for high school age girls and boys.
- The Middle School Academy is for 6, 7, and 8th grade girls and boys
- All academies run Monday thru Thursday for 2.5 hours per day
- 10 hours of total instruction
- Maximum 12 players per Academy
- Maximum 4 players per coach
- $300 per player
|June 18 - 21||1:00 - 3:30pm||Sign Up|
|July 2 - 3, 5 - 6||1:00 - 3:30pm||Sign Up|
|July 16 - 19||1:00 - 3:30pm||Sign Up|
|July 30 - August 2||1:00 - 3:30pm||Sign Up|
|June 18 - 21||3:30 - 6:00pm||Sign Up|
|July 2 - 3, 5 - 6||3:30 - 6:00pm||Sign Up|
|July 16 - 19||3:30 - 6:00pm||Sign Up|
|July 30 - August 2||3:30 - 6:00pm||Sign Up|
|June 11-14||1:00 - 3:30pm||Sign Up|
|June 25-28||1:00 - 3:30pm||Sign Up|
|July 9-12||1:00 - 3:30pm||Sign Up|
|July 23-26||1:00 - 3:30pm||Sign Up|
|June 11-14||3:30 - 6:00pm||Sign Up|
|June 25-28||3:30 - 6:00pm||Sign Up|
|July 9-12||3:30 - 6:00pm||Sign Up|
|July 23-26||3:30 - 6:00pm||Sign Up|
|August 13-16||12:00 - 2:30pm||Sign Up|